Search

Custom Search

Friday, December 18, 2009

BANGKOK LOOT ITEMS

BANGKOK LOOT ITEMS
[Bangkok.jpg]

Some of My MW friends send me this Infos.
I have not seen any infos about Bangkok anywhere.. so I guess will just post this one.. Don't know if this is true or not.. but not bad for a little fun.
Weapons:
Attack Cobra, Komodo Dragon, Jade Inlaid Pistol, Forest Scorpion, Hung Fa RPG, Cleaver, Tanto, Type-103 Machine Gun, Scalding Hot Tea, TAR-21 (Rename), Harpoon Cannon, Typhoon Cleaver


Armor:
Muai Thai Bodyguard, Silk Scarf, Monk's Robe, Royal Thai Army Beret, Optical Camo Suit, Ronin Armor, Tiger Sak Yant

Vehicles:
Riding Elephant, Royal Thai Army Jeep, Dirt Bike, Lloyds Spectre, Bosozoku Convertible, MalayMobil Helang, Seua Daao Sub, Kage Jet, Armored War Elephant, Royal Thai Police Tank, Fugama Kame SUV.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get ahold of some of those items Would make my character much stronger - not in postition to use the plastic so, my game depends upon dilligence....... yea, now ask me how that is working .. lol

    ReplyDelete